Developer Admin
16/10/2019 9:10 pm  

Copy this post and add your answers.

If you want to add any additional information later, reply to your post

1. Name (Discord name and ign name)

2. Do you have a working microphone?

3. Your timezone

4. Age

5. Position you would like. (Helper, Developer, Builder, Moderator, Other)

6. Why do you want staff?

7. Past experience

8. How would you help out with the server?

9. How much time can you dedicate to the server?

10. Are you a patient person?

11. Do you have any other skills?

12. Do you have any connections that we could benefit (developer etc.)

13. Anything else you want to tell us? (Optional)

This topic was modified 4 months ago 3 times by gapidobri
This topic was modified 3 months ago 4 times by gapidobri

gapidobri

Hjormel
(@hjormel)
17/10/2019 6:32 pm  
  1. Asken#3358 - Hjormel
  2. Do you have a working microphone? - Yes.
  3. Your timezone- 1+ (Sweden)
  4. Age - 23
  5. Position you would like - Builder
  6. Why do you want staff? - Rorick asked if i could help with building and he liked my work
  7. Past experience - Minecraft since the OLD 1.3, PvP, PvE, GM, Builder, helper, and alot of RP, on diffrent levels.
  8. How would you help out with the server? - Build, and im looking for a server to start to play on again after a break.
  9. How much time can you dedicate to the server? - its mixed due to my work (Security) but atleast 10-20h a week.
  10. Are you a patient person? - Yes, if i had my coffee.
  11. Do you have any other skills? - Im a nice and fair person, thats basicly it.
  12. Do you have any connections that we could benefit- No sorry.
  13. Anything else you want to tell us? - Due to some family issues or girlfriend need me i might be away for a longer time, due to swedish and english have some huge diffrences in grammar i might sometimes write in swenglish.

Rorick
(@rorick)
Member Admin
17/10/2019 6:36 pm  

@hjormel

Approved

Decretum89
(@decretum89)
Member Admin
12/11/2019 6:01 pm  
  1. Name: Decretum#6561 IGN Decretum89
  2. Do you have a working microphone?: I do
  3. Your timezone: WET (Western European Time) based in the Netherlands
  4. Age: 30
  5. Position you would like. Builder / Architect
  6. Why do you want staff? I'm building some elven based stuff in the woods at the moment creative mode would be a blessing.
  7. Past experience: Build a town on my singleplayer world, did some more townwork while running my own server (It died due to lack of players but they did enjoy my builds). Mostly stick to medieval themed builds.
  8. How would you help out with the server? Building mostly also willing to help new players with quests or return lost keys.
  9. How much time can you dedicate to the server?: Plenty outside of work, atleast 4 hours minimal per day would be easily do-able.
  10. Are you a patient person? Very patient.
  11. Do you have any other skills? Helpfull and welcoming
  12. Do you have any connections that we could benefit (developer etc.) Not at this time
  13. Anything else you want to tell us? (Optional) Since i'm not a native english speaker I might make some grammar mistakes or use different words. Other then that my english should be good.

Rorick
(@rorick)
Member Admin
12/11/2019 6:31 pm  

@decretum89

Approved

ExFlowed
(@exflowed)
13/11/2019 2:22 pm  
  1. Name triggerhappy#0245 - ExFlowed
  2. Do you have a working microphone? Yes
  3. Your timezone: CEST
  4. Age: 17
  5. Position you would like. (Helper, Developer, Builder, Moderator, Other) Helper/Builder
  6. Why do you want staff? I want to become staff so I can help the server. I've played some hours on the server now and I really like the server. So what better than helping the server myself!
  7. Past experience: I've had a MC server in the past with about 26 people a day.
  8. How would you help out with the server? I'd be able to moderate and I can build Medieval. (not big things but small thins with sick details like tent, market or a small home etc)
  9. How much time can you dedicate to the server? about 5 hours a day
  10. Are you a patient person? Yes I am
  11. Do you have any other skills? Being patient 😉 😉
  12. Do you have any connections that we could benefit (developer etc.) I have a big experience in configuring plugins etc
  13. Anything else you want to tell us? (Optional) no sir.

ExFlowed
(@exflowed)

Volancius
(@volancius)
15/11/2019 7:11 pm  
  1. Name Username#4861(Discord) and Volancius(IGN)
  2. Do you have a working microphone? No, I just text if that's okay.
  3. Your timezone Eastern Time Zone
  4. Age 18
  5. Position you would like. (Helper, Developer, Builder, Moderator, Other) I'd like any role that the staff see fit of me, I'm mainly an advisory type of player.
  6. Why do you want staff? Well I've had past experience with Damin and also am familiar with the plugins on here. I would love to help build up the server and see it grow. With whatever talents I bring to the table.
  7. Past experience As stated above.
  8. How would you help out with the server? Well, I'm not a coder, builder, or whatnot. But a lot of the plugins and mechanics here are somewhat familiar territory for me, I could do a bit of everything, I am mainly a consultant type of player who likes to form new ideas for the server.
  9. How much time can you dedicate to the server? Quite a lot, I'm on and off though.
  10. Are you a patient person? Average.
  11. Do you have any other skills? Keeping chat quiet.
  12. Do you have any connections that we could benefit (developer etc.) Well, I know some of the plugins.
  13. Anything else you want to tell us? (Optional) I like the server.

JatoHyuga
(@jatohyuga)
15/11/2019 11:24 pm  
Posted by: @gapidobri
  1. Name JatoHyuga#9694 Pellevin77
  2. Do you have a working microphone? yes its broken but works sometimes
  3. Your timezone central eu
  4. Age 13 now last time i applied i was failed cuz my age
  5. Position you would like. (Helper, Developer, Builder, Moderator, Other) builder
  6. Why do you want staff? i have no other server to work on
  7. Past experience fantasia builder
  8. How would you help out with the server? build stuff
  9. How much time can you dedicate to the server? 1-2 hrs a day
  10. Are you a patient person? i guess?
  11. Do you have any other skills? nope
  12. Do you have any connections that we could benefit (developer etc.) yes
  13. Anything else you want to tell us? (Optional) i hope i can apply again the required age was 13 last time i think 

ExFlowed
(@exflowed)
18/11/2019 1:32 am  
  1. Name triggerhappy#0245 - ExFlowed
  2. Do you have a working microphone? Yes
  3. Your timezone: CEST
  4. Age: 17
  5. Position you would like. (Helper, Developer, Builder, Moderator, Other) Moderator (rankup)
  6. Why do you want staff? I already am staff and currently am a warden. I feel like I am not always able to help everyone the best I can as a warden and want to improve that by becoming a moderator. I'd love to help others even more.
  7. Past experience: I've had a MC server in the past with about 26 people a day.
  8. How would you help out with the server? I'd keep the chat clear of unwanted spam, words and other stuff, I'd be able to ban/kick hackers etc. I would just help the server like a good moderator would.
  9. How much time can you dedicate to the server? about 5 hours a day
  10. Are you a patient person? Yes I am
  11. Do you have any other skills? Being patient and helping others, also being fair.
  12. Do you have any connections that we could benefit (developer etc.) -
  13. Anything else you want to tell us? (Optional) nope

Kaiser Fritz
(@kaiser-fritz)
21/11/2019 2:52 am  

1. Name (discord for now) DrachenKaiserUSA#7698

2. Working Microphone Yes

3.Time Zone Central Standard Time US

4. Age: 24

5. Position : Builder

6.  to enjoy an active community and partake in the story

7. player on Minecraft since 1.5.2 and devoted creative mode builder

8. helping out the server would be helping out a community, build castles and defenses for the less experienced players

9. any time after 2:30 on a near daily basis

10. patient: yes

11. easy to follow instructions

12. Mathos, mayor and co-mayor

13. anything else, good at numbers

Rabbitkin Keiko
(@rabbitkin-keiko)
21/11/2019 4:19 am  
  1. Keiko Yurino (KeikoYurino, BunnygirlKeiko#7623)

2. Unfortunately, no.

3. Eastern Standard

4. 37

5. Warden

6. To enforce roleplay and make sure people are playing the game fairly and not using exploits and unfair advantages against their fellow players.

7. I've been chat moderator on a few non-rp servers before, but all those experiences were unfortunately short-lived, as were the servers they took place on.

8. To take pressure off of the shoulders of Founders and either help players play the server correctly or stop them from playing it incorrectly.

9. How much time can you dedicate to the server? You've seen how much I've been active.  That may change if I get a job, but this is my second year of unemployment so I don't like my chances on that.

10. Are you a patient person? If I'm not directly involved, yes.  If I am... let's just say that no promises are made.

11. I wish I could learn coding.  I am a decent builder, but I'm nowhere near quality enough to fit the server's needs in that department.

12. I'm not really sure what you're asking here.

13. Other than the religious fervor my character is in danger of being swept under, I try to be nice to as many people as possible, and I love helping new players out, especially if said players become long lasting members.

This post was modified 3 months ago by gapidobri

Klaedin
(@klaedin)
21/11/2019 6:14 am  
1. Name
Discord: Klaedin#1826
Minecraft: Klaedin

2. Working Microphone?
Yes (though there is a bit of an echo, should change sometime this month)

3. Timezone
CST

4. Age

5. Position
Builder

6. Why do you want this position?
I want this position because, I love helping and the server has big projects and they're a bit short-staffed. I think my skills can help pick up some weight off the other builders, even just a little. 

7. Past Experience?
I'm currently a builder on a private server of my friends. I've built a lot of things (including a small coliseum) with working commands/redstone.

8. How could you contribute?
Like I said before, I could take smaller building projects that the other builders don't want to deal with, allowing for more efficiency within the building team. I can also do building odd-jobs. 

9. How much time can you dedicate to this server?
My schedule just recently cleared up. However Ill admit that I will be off from Friday night until after Thanksgiving to spend time with my family. Besides that, I'm willing to be on all the time if that's what it takes. 

10. Are you a patient person?
Relatively. I'm rather excitable about future events but other than that, I can learn to stay calm.

11. Do you have any other skills?
I've roleplayed for about 12 years now, so I can help with story events and such. I've also led most of those roleplays so I have good leadership qualities and able to handle people pretty well.

12. Any connections?
Nada

13. Anything else you'd like to tell us?
I may have applied before in the previous method of applying, but I'm not completely sure. 

GrokkyHodor
(@grokkyhodor)
Developer Admin
22/11/2019 4:14 am  
  1. GrokkyHodor#7160 - GrokkyHodor
  2. Do you have a working microphone? - Yes.
  3. Your timezone-+0 UK
  4. Age - 21
  5. Position you would like - Dev
  6. Why do you want staff? -To help fix some of the current issues plaguing the server.
  7. Past experience - Staff/Dev on many servers. Owned a few *quite* successful servers. Owned a couple RP servers very similar to this.
  8. How would you help out with the server? - Improve and enhance upon existing features as well as develop new features.
  9. How much time can you dedicate to the server? - As much as possible and can always be active in the discord.
  10. Are you a patient person? - Aye, very.
  11. Do you have any other skills? - Knowledge with pretty much any plugin you can think of.
  12. Do you have any connections that we could benefit- Possibly, depends on what you need.
  13. Anything else you want to tell us? - Not really, should be fine.

StarRay1000000
(@starray1000000)
28/11/2019 11:07 pm  
  1. Star Ray 1000000#6844 - thelandtime101
  2. Do you have a working microphone - Yes.
  3. Timezone - GMT+10 (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
  4. Age - 18 (as of Application)
  5. Position request - Builder
  6. Why do you want staff? - I've always loved building with my friends one of whom is currently on the build team, also servers with bad builds are far too common, I want to fix that.
  7. Past experience - been building many variations of build styles for several years, built for multiple servers.
  8. How would you help out with the server? - i'd be expanding the build team allowing for more builds to be done faster
  9. How much time can you dedicate to the server? - it varies but I'm normally available.
  10. Are you a patient person? - according to my friends yes. I'd say it depends on the context.
  11. Do you have any other skills? - I've done basic coding and I've been running the building server myself and my friends use.
  12. Do you have any connections that we could benefit - I know a guy that dose server hosting but it's in Aus so maybe?
  13. Anything else you want to tell us - I have a habit of figuring out how something works before building it.

Page 1 / 2
Share: